Asus P8H67-M LE
Released January, 2011
The Pros:Overclocking offers some good options, nice flexibility. Setup is very easy, everything is plug-and-play. Onboard video playback runs smoothly in HD mode.
The Cons:PCI-E x16 is too close to the PCI-E x4, will cover a slot when used. When connected HDMI to a TV audio is sent with the video, no option to separate it.
The Asus P8H67-M LE is a motherboard built for easy setup with high-speed components. The BIOS uses an EZ Mode to automatically detect and set up components, and a full-time Power Guardian ensures steady voltages throughout.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The ASUS GPU Boost system is also available to allow overclocking of the onboard video processor, which is capable of sending video to the D-SUB, DVI or HDMI ports. The CPU socket accepts Intel Socket 1155 chips that are a part of the 2nd generation series of Core processors. Up to 16GB of memory can be installed, and of the 6 SATA hard drives that can be connected 2 can communicate with the system at up to 6GB/s. 2 USB 3.0 ports are available, and Gigabit Ethernet is built in.
- ASUS GPU Boost
- Full-time Power Guardian
- EFI BIOS, EZ Mode
- Intel Socket 1155 for Intel 2nd Generation Core i7, Core i5, Core i3 Processor
- Intel H67 Chipset
- 2 x DIMM, up to 16 GB
- DDR3 1333/1066 ECC,Non-ECC,Un-buffered Memory
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 2.0 x4, 2 x PCI
- Multi-VGA Output Support: HDMI, DVI-D and D-SUB Ports
- D-SUB with Max. Resolution: 2048 X 1536 @75Hz
- DVI with Max. Resolution: 1920 X 1200 @60Hz
- HDMI with Max. Resolution : 1920 X 1200 @60Hz
- 2 x SATA 6 Gb/s ports
- 4 x SATA 3 Gb/s ports
- Realtek 8112L Gigabit LAN
- Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio Codec
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 12 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- uATX Form Factor, 9.6 in x 8.4 in ( 24.4 cm x 21.3 cm )
User Reviews (3)
overclocking offers some good options, nice flexibility
setup is very easy, everything is plug-and-play
onboard video playback runs smoothly in HD mode
more USB ports than anyone will ever need, but nice to have them there
good selection of video output types
PCI-E x16 is too close to the PCI-E x4, will cover a slot when used
when connected HDMI to a TV audio is sent with the video, no option to separate it
You may also like...