Asus P7H55D-M PRO
Released January, 2010
The Pros:Handles 64-bit processors without any issues. BIOS setup is fast and intuitive. Custom settings available in BIOS, including CPU speed setting.
The Cons:Limited number of BIOS controlled fan slots. No connector for floppy disk drive.
The ASUS P7H55D-M PRO is a micro-ATX form factor motherboard by ASUS. It resides in the P7H55 series of ASUS motherboards. Despite its "PRO" name, this motherboard has a smaller features set than the P7H55D-M EVO, as it lacks USB 3.0.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Instead of ten USB 2.0 and two USB 3.0 ports, the PRO has twelve USB 2.0 ports. Aside from that, all of the features are the same, including the UltraDMA/PATA controller, one PCIe x16 slot, and HDMI and DVI output for Intel Clarkdale processors with the Intel Graphics Engine integrated GPU.
- Intel Socket LGA 1156
- uATX Form Factor
- Intel H55 Express Chipset
- 4 x DIMM, Max. 16 GB, DDR3 2133(O.C.)*/1333/1066 Non-ECC,Un-buffered Memory
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16
- 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 (2.5GT/s, gray slots)
- 1 x PCI
- 6 xSATA 3.0 Gb/s ports
- Realtek 8112L Gigabit LAN
- VIA 1708S 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Optical S/PDIF out port at back I/O
- 12 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports at mid-board, 8 ports at back panel)
- ASUS TurboV, ASUS Turbo Key
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse
User Reviews (7)
handles 64-bit processors without any issues
BIOS setup is fast and intuitive
custom settings available in BIOS, including CPU speed setting
high number of USB 2.0 slots and includes USB 3.0
design of the board enables easy cable management
high audio quality through onboard processor
limited number of BIOS controlled fan slots
no connector for floppy disk drive
You may also like...