Asus P7H55-M LX
Released August, 2010
The Pros:Excellent price for an all-in-one solution. Very small design profile, can use smaller cases. Can be paired with fast components to create a gaming PC.
The Cons:Doesn't support IDE cable connections. BIOS has no support for overclocking any components. Lacks an HDMI output, won't work with some displays.
The Asus P7H55-M LX is a basic low-cost motherboard for users with legacy computer parts and have no need of overclocking capabilities. The CPU slot supports Intel Socket 1156 chips, which range from the Pentium series to Intel Core i7.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
A pair of DIMM slots can hold up to 8 Gigabytes of DDR3 memory, which is shared with on-board graphics processing to provide 3D support through DirectX 10. Built-in video ports include a D-SUB connection with a maximum resolution of 2048x1536, and a DVI-I connection with a maximum resolution of 1920x1200. A Gigabit LAN controller is built in for fast and easy network access, and up to 12 USB ports can be active for external peripherals.
- Legacy features
- Intel Socket 1156, Core i7, Core i5, Core i3, Pentium
- Support Intel next generation 32nm Multi-Core CPU
- Intel H55 Chipset
- 2 x DIMM, up to 8 GB
- DDR3 1333/1066 ECC,Non-ECC,Un-buffered Memory
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 2.0 x4, 2 x PCI
- Multi-VGA Output Support: DVI-D and RGB Ports
- Supports DirectX 10
- D-SUB with Max. Resolution: 2048 X 1536 @75Hz
- DVI with Max. Resolution: 1920 X 1200 @60Hz
- 6 x SATA 3 Gb/s ports
- Realtek 8112L Gigabit LAN
- VT1708S 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- 12 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- uATX Form Factor, 9.6 in x 8.6 in ( 24.4 cm x 22.9 cm )
User Reviews (2)
excellent price for an all-in-one solution
very small design profile, can use smaller cases
can be paired with fast components to create a gaming PC
solid and reliable, good for an always-on PC
doesn't support IDE cable connections
BIOS has no support for overclocking any components
lacks an HDMI output, won't work with some displays
You may also like...