Released January, 2010
The Pros:Sports VGA and HDMI connectivity. 8-channel audio support and HD support make it a good choice for HTPC use. Well-priced for the features--a good choice for basic home or office use.
The Cons:Lacks chassis fan speed control. Overclocking performance is average at best.
The Asus P5G41T-M is a low-end to mid-range microATX motherboard similar to the Asus P5G41C-M LX. Offering HDMI support, the P5G41T-M also lacks the P5G41C-M LX's support for both DDR2 and DDR3 RAM (offering only DDR3 support).
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Otherwise, the two motherboards sport the same basic features, including an LGA775 CPU socket.
The P5G41T-M features an integrated Intel GMA X4500 graphics processor which provides support for DirectX 10 as well as full 1080p high definition media via HDMI (1920x1080 @60Hz) or RGB (2048x1536 @75Hz). Its two DIMM slots provide the P5G41T-M with support for up to 8GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333 (O.C.), 1066 and 800 MHz. Additionally, the P5G41T-M's LGA775 CPU socket provides support for any Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium dual-core, Celeron dual-core or Celeron processor.
- LGA775 socket supports Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium dual-core, Celeron dual-core or Celeron processors
- Supports up to 8GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM @ 1333 (O.C.), 1066 and 800 MHz
- Intel GMA X4500 integrated graphics
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 1920X1080(@ 60Hz) and RGB with max. resolution 2048 x 1536 (@75Hz)
- 1 x PCIe x16, 1 x PCIe x1, 2 x PCI
- 1708S 8-Channel AUDIO CODEC
- LAN: PCIe Gb LAN
- 3 year limited warranty
- Asus P5G41T-M/CSM - the same as the P5G41T-M but features a 1 year limited Premium Warranty of Advance Swap Program
User Reviews (6)
Sports VGA and HDMI connectivity.
8-channel audio support and HD support make it a good choice for HTPC use.
Well-priced for the features--a good choice for basic home or office use.
High-quality polymer capacitors in high-stress areas--very stable.
BIOS is well laid-out and fairly straightforward.
Lacks chassis fan speed control.
Overclocking performance is average at best.
You may also like...