Asus M4A88T-M LE
Released August, 2010
The Pros:Easy to work with, well laid out with everything easy to find. Software installation is fast and easy on Windows 7. Excellent communication between components, everything runs fast.
The Cons:Often have to go with one of the pre-defined overclocking options to get them to work properly.
The Asus M4A88T-M LE is a low-cost motherboard designed for users interested in overclocking their components to get the most out of them. Direct support through the BIOS allows for cores in the CPU to be unlocked, clock speeds to be adjusted, and quick toggling of the overclock settings on the fly.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Auto Tuning is also available to allow the BIOS to make the adjustments itself. This board accepts AMD Socket AM3 CPUs with a 45nm architecture, and can run them at up to 125 watts. On-board video is supported through an integrated ATI Radeon HD 4250 GPU that provides access to D-Sub, Dual-link DVI, and HDMI, and a PCI-E x16 slot is also open for a separate video card. 8-channel audio and Gigabit LAN capabilities are handled by on-board Realtek chips.
- Overclocking via GPU NOS, Auto Tuning, TurboV, EPU, Core Unlocker
- AMD Socket AM3; Phenom II, Athlon II, Sempron 100 Series Processors
- AMD Cool 'n' Quiet Technology
- Supports 45nm CPU, up to 125W
- Chipset: AMD 880G/SB710
- System Bus: Up to 5200 MT/s ; HyperTransport 3.0
- 2 x DIMM, up to 8 GB
- DDR3 1866(O.C.)/1333/1066 ECC,Non-ECC,Un-buffered Memory
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16, 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1, 1 x PCI
- Integrated ATI Radeon HD 4250 GPU
- Supports HDMI Technology with resolution up to 1920 x 1080p
- Supports Dual-link DVI with resolution up to 2560x1600 @60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with resolution up to 2048x1536 @85Hz
- Hybrid CrossFireX Support
- Dual independent displays support with HDMI / DVI and D-Sub
- Supports DirectX 10.1, OpenGL 2.0, Shader Model 4.1, Universal Video Decoder (UVD) 2.0
- Storage: SB710 Chipset
- 1 x UltraDMA 133/100/66, 6 x SATA 3 Gb/s ports Support RAID 0,1,10,JBOD
- Realtek 8112L Gigabit LAN controller featuring AI NET 2
- Realtek ALC 887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Optical S/PDIF Out ports at back I/O
- 12 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- uATX Form Factor, 9.6 in x 8.8 in ( 24.4 cm x 22.4 cm )
User Reviews (1)
easy to work with, well laid out with everything easy to find
software installation is fast and easy on Windows 7
excellent communication between components, everything runs fast
lots of great options in the BIOS for overclocking
enough options available to build a decent gaming PC
on-board video support can handle most typical non-gaming duties gracefully
often have to go with one of the pre-defined overclocking options to get them to work properly
You may also like...