Arctic Cat Sno Pro 500 (2011)
Released May, 2010
The Arctic Cat Sno Pro 500 (2011) is a 2-stroke performance snowmobile built for light weight recreational riding. It features a 500 Laydown engine in a Sno Pro Race Chassis, enabling the 500 cc engine to work with a generally light weight body design for fast acceleration.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The slide-action rear suspension frame works with adjustable torsion springs, allowing the sled to handle larger jumps fairly comfortably. The front suspension uses AWS VIII double-wishbone A-arms for stability, and Fox (IFP) shocks are used in the front and back for better impact absorption. A Hacksaw track is used to get better grip on the snow. As with most Arctic Cat sleds in 2011, a hand and thumb warmer are built in to keep hands warm and sensitive for better riding.
- Slide-Action Rear Suspension
- 500 Laydown Engine
- Sno Pro Race Chassis
- Hacksaw Track
- Front suspension: AWS VIII double-wishbone A-arms with FOX Zero Pro (IFP) Ski Shocks
- Rear Suspension: slide-action frame with coupling blocks, adjustable torsion springs and FOX (IFP) shocks
- dual halogen [4-bulb] headlight
- hand warmer, thumb warmer
- low windshield
- tether switch
- digital/analog tachometer, digital/analog speedometer
- dual stage trip odometer, electric fuel gauge, low oil light, coolant overheat light
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...