Arctic Cat F8 Sno Pro (2011)
Released May, 2010
The Arctic Cat F8 Sno Pro (2011) is a 2-stroke performance sled built with a large displacement engine. This is almost identical to the Arctic Cat F6 Sno Pro, but uses a 794 cc engine for better power.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
This is also closely related to the Arctic Cat F8 LXR, which has mostly the same features but uses a different shock system and front end design. The H.O. 800 engine has a 794 cc displacement, and the transmission supports a reverse gear. The seat and the handles are adjustable to the rider's specific height and preferred riding posture, and the Twin Spar chassis creates a completely neutral platform. FOX Float Ski Shocks are used to absorb impacts and create a relatively smooth ride over rough terrain.
- Slide-Action Rear Suspension
- H.O. 800
- Twin Spar Chassis
- Engine Reverse
- Infinite Rider Positioning
- FOX Float Ski Shocks
- Twin Spar Rear End
- Color: Green, Orange
- Dual halogen [4-bulb] headlight
- Hi/low hand warmer, thumb warmer
- Digital/analog tachometer, digital/analog speedometer
- Extreme-low windshield
- Dual stage trip odometer, electric fuel gauge, low oil light, coolant overheat light, accessory outlet
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...