Arctic Cat F6 Sno Pro (2011)
Released May, 2010
The Arctic Cat F6 Sno Pro (2011) is a 2-stroke performance snow sled. This is similar to the Arctic Cat F5 LXR but with a bigger 599 cc engine, and is followed in the series by the Arctic Cat F8 Sno Pro.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The features are mostly the same across all three models, with a slide-action rear suspension to make turns sharper and cut down on sliding. The Twin Spar chassis is designed to offer a neutral position while cutting down on the bulk that traditional plastic trunk designs offered. The seat and handlebars are adjustable to accommodate almost any sized rider and preferred riding style. Power from the engine is sent through an ACT Diamond Direct Drive that also has a reverse gear, and FOX Float ski shocks help absorb impact both in the front and rear.
- Slide-Action Rear Suspension
- 600 Laydown Engine
- Twin Spar Chassis
- ACT Diamond Direct Drive with Reverse
- Infinite Rider Positioning
- FOX Float Ski Shocks
- Twin Spar Rear End
- Color: Green, Orange
- Dual halogen [4-bulb] headlight
- Hi/low hand warmer, thumb warmer
- Digital/analog tachometer, digital/analog speedometer
- Extreme-low windshield
- Dual stage trip odometer, electric fuel gauge, low oil light, coolant overheat light, accessory outlet
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...